- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director of Facilities »
Announcing The OSCRE Center for Innovation and Leadership
The newly launched OSCRE Center for Innovation and Leadership will focus on innovative perspectives, methodologies and technologies that drive real change for commercial real estate. We will also explore the evolving and expanding role of information exchange standards and their importance in building an effective approach to data governance. "Organizations are struggling with evaluating emerging technologies, building the skills internally for effective data governance and other significant challenges. The Center is uniquely positioned to address these needs and represents OSCRE's commitment for a collaborative approach to industry innovation focused on knowledge exchange," stated Lisa Stanley, CEO of OSCRE International.
The Innovation and Leadership Center's goals are to:
- Serve as a source and resource for knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Provide education and training on effective data governance.
- Maintain a continually evolving vision for information-enabled real estate businesses.
- Host Innovation Forums with industry leaders on special topics, including emerging technologies and their impact.
- Drive increased implementation of real estate information exchange standards critical to effective data governance.
- Develop proof-of-concept and pilot projects with participating organizations. Provide practical guidance on how to stay ahead of these trends.
- Publish white papers and case studies on these issues.
One of the Center's first initiatives is the soon to launch OSCRE Academy Data Governance Program. It's a series of 10 one-hour modules presented by skilled industry leaders and delivered via webinar. You'll have access to their knowledge, experience and perspective on the key aspects of building an effective data governance program. Sessions will be recorded and available through the resource library, along with additional tools to provide a solid framework of knowledge to build an effective data governance program within your organization.
Information is the new currency. Learn how to leverage information for your organization as the catalyst for innovation and competitive advantage.
The Data Governance Program modules include:
- Overview of the program
- Building an Information-enabled Business for Real Estate
- The Building Blocks of Data Governance in Real Estate
- Assessing Your Organization's Readiness for Data Governance
- Building Data Governance into information Management and Sourcing Strategies
- Data Integration and Aggregation
- Implementing an Information Standards Strategy
- Change Leadership in Building Data Governance
- Impact of Emerging Technologies
- Bringing It All Together - A Panel Discussion
In today's competitive workplace, it's not enough to be the best at what you do. Having the hard skills to master information is a must. The Data Governance Certificate Program makes that possible.