- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Acquisition Targets Improved Building Automation
Emerson has announced it has completed the purchase of Aventics, a a manufacturer of smart pneumatics technologies that power machine and factory automation applications. The acquisition will significantly expand the company’s reach in the growing $13 billion fluid automation market and solidify Emerson’s automation technology presence in Europe.
Aventics is a strong complement to Emerson’s capabilities and solutions in key discrete and hybrid automation markets, and creates one of the broadest portfolios of fluid control and pneumatic devices that incorporate sensing and monitoring capabilities to improve system uptime and performance, enhance safety and optimize energy usage.