« Back to Facilities Management News Home
« Facilities Management
ASHRAE: Fall Online Courses Announced
Atlanta – Aug. 18, 2015 — Ten online professional-development seminars focused on commissioning, environmental quality, energy efficiency, HVAC applications, and standards and guidelines are being offered this fall by the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI).
Participants can access these instructor-led courses from anywhere with an Internet connection, and earn continuing education units/professional development hours for each course completed.
ALI courses provide professional development through in-depth information that is timely, practical, and advanced beyond a fundamental level. Online courses are offered every spring and fall.
For pricing or to register, visit www.ashrae.org/onlinecourses.
The courses offered this fall cover a variety of topics relevant to today’s built environment, including:
• Commissioning for High-Performance Buildings, Oct. 19
• Commissioning Process in New & Existing Buildings, Part 1: Oct. 21, and Part 2: Oct. 28
• Humidity Control: Applications, Control Levels, and Mold Avoidance, Sept. 16
• Combined Heat & Power: Creating Efficiency through Design & Operations, Oct. 26
• Energy Management Best Practices, Oct. 12
• Designing High-Performance Healthcare HVAC Systems, Sept. 21
• Introduction to BACnet, Sept. 14
• Laboratory Design: The Basics and Beyond, Nov. 2
Standards & Guidelines
• Fundamental Requirements of Standard 62.1-2013, Nov. 4
• Complying with Standard 90.1-2013: HVAC/Mechanical, Oct. 14
ASHRAE, founded in 1894, is a global society advancing human well-being through sustainable technology for the built environment. The society and its more than 54,000 members worldwide focus on building systems, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, refrigeration and sustainability. Through research, standards writing, publishing, certification and continuing education, ASHRAE shapes tomorrow’s built environment today. For more information, visit www.ashrae.org/news.
More From 8/22/2015 on FacilitiesNet