- General Trades Supervisor »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
AMADA WELD TECH: DC-H3000A High Duty
DC-H3000A High Duty cycle is designed for use in the medical device industry and other applications where the highest level of accuracy, process control and traceability is required. The product provides levels of DC current purity, with ultra-low ripple and fast loop response, which enables it to react to and control challenging applications. The DC-H3000A is equipped with USB, ethernet, RS232 and conventional I/O communication ports for interfacing with control systems and/or capture of all welder performance data, which allows for simple automation and machine integration.