- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
AGF Manufacturing: Model 5900 Flood Eliminator
Model 5900 Flood Eliminator is an attachment that prevents broken auxiliary drains from flooding a facility. The product is designed to allow condensate water to collect normally in a standard drum drip. If presented with the pressurized flow that would result from a failed drum drip, it automatically trips to cut off that flow. The attachment can be pre-assembled to the company's auxiliary drains or retrofitted to existing ones.