- Director of Facilities Management »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Tnemec's Three Endura-Shield Polyurethane Coatings
Tnemec Company Inc., a manufacturer of protective coatings, has launched three low VOC polyurethane coatings: Series 1094, Series 1095 and Series 1096 Endura-Shield. Tnemec's newest polyurethane topcoats contain as low as 75 g/L VOCs, and can be applied by brush, roller or spray equipment. These products deliver the performance of Series 1074U/1075U Endura-Shield II, but with lower VOCs. With a UV inhibitor package, these topcoats extend aesthetic performance and maintain long-term durability, while still remaining VOC compliant in every air district.