- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Seismic Bracket Kit Launched
Potter Electric Signal Company, LLC of St. Louis, Missouri USA, announces the release of the Seismic Bracket Kit. The Seismic Bracket Kit will protect batteries from being disconnected from a fire panel during seismic events. It’s quick and easy to install in new or existing AFC and IPA Series Panels. It’s seismic certified and OSHPD approved and works for any size battery that fits in a fire panel.
Mark Indgjer, Product Manager for the Fire Division at Potter said, “The seismic bracket kit allows Potter fire alarm systems to meet seismic requirements in specific regions for essential facilities such hospitals, emergency response stations, and data centers.”