- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Building Maintainer - Town of Bloomfield »
- Director of Facilities Ops and Maint »
- Facilities and Maintenance Technician »
- Project Manager, Facilities »
Elevator Channel Drains Reduce Risk of Flooding
Watts has introduced TD-300 Elevator Channel Drains, specifically designed for areas near an elevator to quickly evacuate water and protect fire fighters and evacuees.
This stainless steel channel drain keeps water from draining through the elevator shaft while fire fighters are extinguishing a fire and evacuating the building, and it can quickly evacuate 100 GPM of water.
The TD-300 meets California and San Francisco fire codes, as well as multiple state, county, and metropolitan regulations for drainage safety. It includes the following features:
- Available in 36”, 42”, 48”, 60”, and 96”
- 4” no-Hub Center Outlet
- End Outlet Optional
- Custom lengths available
- ADA Compliant
- Heel Proof 304 SS Design