New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
<< Back to Facilities Management News Home
Legrand, North America announced today major updates to the Wattstopper LMCS configuration software and Wattstopper Segment Manager Network software that extend the power of the Digital Lighting Management (DLM) control platform.
The LMCS software provides industry professionals with important commissioning documentation, an indispensable tool for all building projects, including LEED projects. With active real-time monitoring of the DLM system, field technicians can easily configure, manage, and update job information while onsite as well as set up advanced features of DLM devices.
New LMCS features include:
· Network View, which provides an entirely new and holistic view of all DLM networking components on a project, making it possible to design, document, and keep track of all components that make up the entire DLM system. This feature, which includes fields for documenting network addresses for DLM devices, will be helpful in the development of Typical Room and One Line Riser diagrams, and it will allow technicians and owners to stay organized and make working with larger systems more effective.
· Bill of Materials that can be quickly and easily exported at the area level through the device context menu.
· Network Bridge Report that documents room bridges all on one page.
· Improved firmware for updating rooms and devices as well as a variety of bug fixes.
Segment Manager software helps building owners, facility managers, and electrical engineers optimize building performance and reduce energy costs with easy monitoring and management of lighting controls systems and their related energy usage. In addition to a tile-based interface that allows for easier organization of networked DLM systems, Segment Manager automatically populates tiles into the dashboard, which reduces set-up time and provides alerts when a room or area exceeds normal usage.
New Segment Manager features include:
· Uploadable Floorplans (Supervisor version only) that not only provide the benefit of custom graphics, but now are also more user-friendly to insert, manage, and maintain.
· Full Wattstopper LMZC-301 zone controller support. The LMZC is used to provide power and connectivity to DLM fixture controllers, but can also respond to schedules sent from a Segment Manager.
· Easy, quick, and direct access to the Segment Manager manual from the user interface.
· Bug fixes to scheduling, network discovery, and LMCS file uploads.
Wattstopper DLM is a scalable best-in-class platform that provides control infrastructure at every switch, outlet, and lighting load for optimal energy performance. DLM solutions meet industry needs for products that meet energy codes, and adapt to new energy management and transformative lighting requirements.
For more information, visit www.legrand.us/wattstopper.