You Might Like
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
How Urgent Care and Retail Healthcare Centers Drive Success with Service Automation
Healthcare delivery is changing and becoming increasingly distributed and diverse. With more locations to maintain, facilities management has become an essential function for any retail healthcare, urgent care or other provider of medical services.
In this eBook, “How Urgent Care & Retail Healthcare Centers Drive Success with Service Automation,” ServiceChannel shares some of the most popular posts and articles from their facilities management blog focused on the latest trends and technologies relating to healthcare facilities management. Any healthcare professional responsible for running facilities, maintaining operations, and ensuring superior quality of care and patient experience needs to focus on this area.
Having transparency and visibility into your operations and centers is a crucial first step. Today, you simply can't deliver a quality level of care without:
• Knowing what's happening across your locations,
• Having actionable data and business intelligence,
• Objectively managing your third party service providers or
• Leveraging modern tools to automate the necessary repair & maintenance services
Dig in, and find out how you can ensure your healthcare organization is doing all it can to reach a level of excellence. Download the e book at http://hubs.ly/H045gYR0.
Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff » posted on: 10/14/2016
More From 10/14/2016 on FacilitiesNet
A New Monitoring Service Launches Wireless Sensors to Help Buildings Work Smarter, Safer and More Efficiently