- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Bradford Allen Adds 4 New Chicago Properties to Leasing Portfolio
Chicago — Jan. 21, 2015 — Bradford Allen announced that the firm has been hired as the exclusive leasing agent for four additional properties in Chicago, expanding the portfolio of its growing downtown agency practice.
The buildings added to the portfolio are: 1 E. Erie St.; 120 W. Madison St.; 520 W. Erie St.; and 405 W. Superior St.
“We are excited to expand our downtown portfolio with these four well-positioned properties,” said Bradford Allen’s principal and co-founder Jeffrey A. Bernstein. “With our aggressive leasing and marketing efforts, we have proven our ability to produce significant results for our clients whether in the city or suburbs.”
Here's a closer look at the properties:
• 1 E. Erie: Bradford Allen was selected by the owner, Winthrop Realty Trust, to lease the Class B property in River North. The 126,266-square-foot property features a soaring sky-lit atrium, a fitness center, and high ceilings, as well as an abundance of natural light throughout. The property is centrally located with access to a plethora of shops, restaurants, and public transportation. Available suites range from 1,703 square feet up to 11,553 square feet.
• 120 W. Madison: The firm has been hired to lease this property by the owner, 120 Building LLC. The 111,323-square-foot Central Loop building offers a newly renovated lobby and elevators, brand new spec suites, and a building conference center. Available suites range from 400 square feet to 7,157 square feet.
• 520 W. Erie: Gamla Cedron hired the firm to lease the 40,300-square-foot brick and timber loft building in River North. The property offers high ceilings, large windows, and customizable suites. It is across from a park and offers several shops, restaurants, and public transportation options nearby. Available suites range from 1,897 square feet up to 6,900 square feet.
• 405 W. Superior: Micro Office Solutions, owner of the Class B, River North property, has selected Bradford Allen as the exclusive leasing agent. The 50,400-square-foot building offers an efficient floor plate, modern concrete lofts, and garage parking. It is near public transportation, shops and restaurants. Suites range up to 14,400 square feet.
Bradford Allen Realty Services, a Chicago-based commercial real estate firm, offers a full range of services and expertise to entrepreneurial and corporate business entities as well as not-for-profit organizations. The firm provides real estate strategy, advice, marketing, and transaction execution for occupiers, investors, and owners of real estate. For more information, visit www.bradfordallen.com.