Facility leaders share their thoughts on what to expect this year and beyond
Join Dave Thompson on Feb. 27 in our Ask the Expert session on motivating and recognizing technicians and janitors
IRVINE, CALIF. — SECO-LARM now has available for immediate shipping the ENFORCER Heavy-Duty Outdoor Stand-Alone Keypad, model number SK-3523-SDQ. This keypad features a rugged construction with a heavy-duty stainless-steel faceplate and a coated steel backing to withstand the elements.
The SK-3523-SDQ has the following outstanding features:
* Up to 210 user codes
* Overhead LEDs and programmable backlit keys for easy nighttime use
* Code flexibility: Codes can be four or five digits long
* Dual voltage: 12~24 VAC/VDC operation
* Two form C relays rated 12A@14VDC
* Door sensing input allows for anti-tailgating operation
* Wrong code lockout: After three wrong codes are entered, the keypad will lock for 55 seconds
* Faceplate hinge allows easy access to wiring
SECO-LARM also offers a full line of passive and active video baluns, audio/video products, CCTV cameras and accessories, access control, wireless RF transmitters and receivers, and burglar security products. For details please visit the SECO-LARM website at www.seco-larm.com.
SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. is a leading manufacturer of residential, commercial, and vehicle security products. Since 1971, SECO-LARM has provided customers reliable security and video and audio products through a worldwide network of authorized dealers and distributors.