- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
Recommissioning Benefits: Improved IAQ, Equipment Performance
In this video from NFMT 2011: Andrew D. Watson, senior project engineer with E3 Designs and the Watson Group, outlines the benefits of recommissioning beyond energy savings.
Part 1: What is the Cost and ROI of Recommissioning?
Part 2: Recommissioning Benefits: Improved IAQ, Equipment Performance
Part 3: What is the Difference Between Recommissioning and Retrocommissioning?
Part 4: Energy Efficiency Should Not Compromise Occupant Satisfaction
Part 5: Energy-Efficiency Tip: How to Reset Chilled-Water Temperatures
Part 6: Chillers: How to Lower Condenser-Water Temperatures
Part 7: What's Included in Retrocommissioning and Recommissioning Studies?
Find more on this topic: