- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
What is the Difference Between Recommissioning and Retrocommissioning?
In this video from NFMT 2011: Joe Watson, senior project engineer with E3 Designs and the Watson Group, describes the difference between recommissioning and retrocommissioning.
Part 1: What is the Cost and ROI of Recommissioning?
Part 2: Recommissioning Benefits: Improved IAQ, Equipment Performance
Part 3: What is the Difference Between Recommissioning and Retrocommissioning?
Part 4: Energy Efficiency Should Not Compromise Occupant Satisfaction
Part 5: Energy-Efficiency Tip: How to Reset Chilled-Water Temperatures
Part 6: Chillers: How to Lower Condenser-Water Temperatures
Part 7: What's Included in Retrocommissioning and Recommissioning Studies?
Find more on this topic: