Twenty-five Healthcare Facilities Honored for Environmental Excellence
June 10, 2016
Twenty-five healthcare facilities received Practice Greenhealth’s Environmental Excellence Award, the organizations highest honor for hospitals, according to an article on the Practice Greenhealth website.
Selected from the Greenhealth Partner for Change Award applicants, these 25 hospitals are leading the industry with innovation in sustainability, demonstrating superior programs and illustrating how sustainability is entrenched in their culture, the article said
The winners are:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Bon Secours Richmond Health System - St. Mary's Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Francis Eastside
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Marymount Hospital
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Gundersen Health System
- Harborview Medical Center
- James E Van Zandt VA Medical Center
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Metro Health Hospital
- Minneapolis VA Health Care System
- NorthShore University HealthSystem Evanston Hospital
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- St. Cloud VA Health Care System
- The University of Vermont Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Seattle Hospital & Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Read the article.
Read more about healthcare on the Healthcare Facilities Today website.
This Quick Read was submitted by Cathryn Jakicic, Healthcare Industries Editor, Facilities.net.