- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
Deer Crashes Through Tennessee Hospital Window
November 25, 2019 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
A six-point white-tailed buck crashed through a window of a hospital in northeast Tennessee, according to NBC News.
Three patients at an outpatient clinic at Tennova Healthcare-North Knoxville Medical Center in Powell were evaluated for minor injuries and released after the deer smashed through a double-paned window.
The deer was later struck and killed by a wildlife officer's car after it dashed out through another window.
Bucks in heat will often ram their own reflections in windows, perceiving them as threats, according to Tennessee wildlife officials.