- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Banner Health Launching Virtual Waiting Room
June 5, 2020 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
COVID-19 is expected to bring changes to maintain social distancing guidelines.
Banner Health is using mobile chatbots to help patients remotely complete the paperwork and check-in processes for medical appointments before they step into the clinic.
The virtual waiting room is being used for telehealth visits and in-person appointments to support COVID-19 social distancing guidelines and allow patients to safely access care.