Soliant Health's 2017 list of the 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals in America named Middletown, N.Y.-based Orange Regional Medical Center the most beautiful hospital in the country, according to an article on the Becker's Hospital Review website.
Winning hospitals received the most votes on Soliant's website.
The top 10 vote-getters are:
• Orange Regional Medical Center (Middletown, N.Y.)
• Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank, N.J.)
• Doctors Memorial Hospital (Bonifay, Fla.)
• Summit Pacific Medical Center (Elma, Wash.)
• Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
• Eskenazi Hospital (Indianapolis)
• Kettering (Ohio) Medical Center
• Mosaic Life Care (Saint Joseph, Mo.)
• Norton Sound Regional Hospital (Nome, Alaska)
• Flagler Hospital (St. Augustine, Fla.)
Read the article.
This Quick Read was submitted by Cathryn Jakicic, Healthcare Industries Editor, FacilitiesNet. For about hospital campuses and other medical facilities, visit https://www.facilitiesnet.com/healthcarefacilities.