Princeton Review Ranks Green Colleges
The following 11 colleges and universities received a rating of 99 (the highest score), according to Princeton Review’s rating system that considers environmentally related policies, practices and academic offerings. To see the specific methodology, go to www.princetonreview.com/green
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
- Bates College, Lewiston, Maine
- College of the Atlantic, Bar Harbor, Maine
- Emory University, Atlanta
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta
- Harvard College, Cambridge, Mass.
- State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, N.Y.
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, N.H.
- University of Oregon, Eugene, Ore.
- University of Washington, Seattle
- Yale University, New Haven, Conn.