You Might Like
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
ENERGY STAR Releases List of Top 10 Cities
OTHER PARTS OF THIS ARTICLEPt. 1: LEED-EB Lowers Operating Costs, Report FindsPt. 2: LEED Version 3: Coming SoonPt. 3: Green Guide Releases ToolkitPt. 4: PV Costs DropPt. 5: LEED AP Deadline ApproachingPt. 6: This Page
These 10 cities have the greatest number of commercial buildings that have earned the ENERGY STAR for Buildings label through 2008. In total, there are 6,200 ENERGY STAR-qualified buildings and plants.
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Houston, Texas
- Washington D.C.
- Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
- Chicago, Ill.
- Denver, Colo.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minn.
- Atlanta, Ga.
- Seattle, Wash.