You Might Like
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
ENERGY STAR Releases List of Top 10 Cities
OTHER PARTS OF THIS ARTICLEPt. 1: LEED-EB Lowers Operating Costs, Report FindsPt. 2: LEED Version 3: Coming SoonPt. 3: Green Guide Releases ToolkitPt. 4: PV Costs DropPt. 5: LEED AP Deadline ApproachingPt. 6: This Page
These 10 cities have the greatest number of commercial buildings that have earned the ENERGY STAR for Buildings label through 2008. In total, there are 6,200 ENERGY STAR-qualified buildings and plants.
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Houston, Texas
- Washington D.C.
- Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
- Chicago, Ill.
- Denver, Colo.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minn.
- Atlanta, Ga.
- Seattle, Wash.