- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
Energy Efficiency Should Not Compromise Occupant Satisfaction
In this video from NFMT 2011: Joe Watson, senior project engineer with E3 Designs and the Watson Group, says improving energy efficiency does not have to negatively impact occupant comfort.
Part 1: What is the Cost and ROI of Recommissioning?
Part 2: Recommissioning Benefits: Improved IAQ, Equipment Performance
Part 3: What is the Difference Between Recommissioning and Retrocommissioning?
Part 4: Energy Efficiency Should Not Compromise Occupant Satisfaction
Part 5: Energy-Efficiency Tip: How to Reset Chilled-Water Temperatures
Part 6: Chillers: How to Lower Condenser-Water Temperatures
Part 7: What's Included in Retrocommissioning and Recommissioning Studies?
Find more on this topic: