- Campus Operations Manager »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
i.Lon SmartServer 2.0 EMS - Echelon Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The i.Lon SmartServer 2.0 EMS connects to IP-based applications such as enterprise energy management and demand-response programs. Features built-in applications for scheduling, alarming, data logging, etc. The feature set can be expanded by writing custom applications. Includes a Web authoring tool to create custom user interface Web pages.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things