- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
Zoning System - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The City Multi® R2-Series variable-refrigerant-flow zoning system features inverter technology and simultaneous cooling and heating. The inverter technology varies the speed of the compressor to deliver the exact amount of cooling or heating demanded by each zone. Users can cool and heat only occupied spaces, saving energy. The branch circuit controller allows simultanenous heating and cooling because it redirects refrigerant flow between the indoor units and the outdoor unit. Each indoor unit has a linear, electronic expansion valve that enables it to operate with variable capacity.
- New Tools Help Simplify The Energy Modeling Process
- Smart Energy: What Is Your Facility's Climate Contribution?
- Wisconsin Elementary School Achieves Net-Zero Energy
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects