- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Zero Water Consumption Urinal - Falcon Waterfree Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The F7000 zero water consumption urinal features a splash-free bowl design, contemporary styling and a mid-size wall footprint. Constructed of vitreous china, the wall-hung, wall-outlet unit includes an area for messaging, which can be used to describe water savings and other environmental accomplishments of the facility or can be employed as advertising space.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms