Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Zero-VOC Paint - PPG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Speedhide zero is a line of zero-volatile organic compound (VOC) interior paints that has low odor and dries fast to allow for same-day topcoat jobs. The anti-microbial properties in the topcoats resist mold and mildew stains on paint film and meet LEED VOC requirements. The paint complies with Master Painters Institute and MPI Institutional Low Odor/VOC categories. It is available in flat, eggshell, satin, and semi-gloss and as a sealer-primer.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors