| Company information
The PRO Z 100 Series features the most powerful commercial engines for the best overall value in its class.
• Heavy-Duty Design: Built to stand strong with a fully-reinforced frame and Triple Guard fabricated deck with 7, 10 and 11-gauge layers of steel. It also includes three-position, easy-adjust ROPS with spring-loaded locks and an automotive-grade corrosion defense system.
• Commercial Electronic Fuel-Injected Engines: Fuel-efficient Kohler Confidant EFI engines are available on the 48-inch deck model, 25 horsepower (hp) and the 54-inch and 60-inch deck models at 27 hp. A 23.5 hp Kawasaki FX engine is also available on the 60-inch deck model.
• Full Line of New Commercial-Grade Transmissions: The Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 features a 12 cc pump and 16 cc wheel motor design offering responsive ground speeds up to 10 mph and 500 feet per pounds of torque for quick, smooth control.
• Performance-Tuned Controls: With a lap bar or steering wheel option, the PRO Z 100 Series offers less effort and less fatigue while providing better response for faster cutting and unmatched hillside stability.
• Comfort: PRO Z 100 Series includes all the comforts professionals appreciate - a standard suspension seat, roomy operator station, intuitive control panel and easier deck lift for less operator fatigue.
• Warranty: 2-years with no hour limit.
“Landscape professionals need equipment that shows up ready to work hard — all day, every day with no exceptions,” says Emily Sword, Cub Cadet director of brand marketing. “To deliver on that, we built added strength into every aspect of the PRO Z 100 Series and surrounded that strength with the best overall package of features and specs in the industry. Then we tested it – putting it in the hands of landscapers for the past six months to ensure that it is trusted to work efficiently in tough conditions, while keeping the operator comfortable.”
Backed by the strongest Cub Cadet warranty in the industry, the PRO Z 100 Series offers unlimited hour commercial warranty—giving operators even more confidence in the equipment.
Content Category: Grounds Management