- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
York Tempo - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The York Tempo air-cooled scroll chillers have an integrated part-load value as high as 16.0 EER. Chillers utilize zero-ODP HFC-410A refrigerant and up to 50 percent less refrigerant than comparable models, according to the company. Chillers are designed for outdoor installation and have an optional factory-mounted hydronic pumping kit.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation