- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
York Tempo - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The York Tempo air-cooled scroll chillers have an integrated part-load value as high as 16.0 EER. Chillers utilize zero-ODP HFC-410A refrigerant and up to 50 percent less refrigerant than comparable models, according to the company. Chillers are designed for outdoor installation and have an optional factory-mounted hydronic pumping kit.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation