XT SSeries Electrode Steam Humidifiers - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company has expanded its XT Series electrode steam humidifier line, increasing unit capacity to 200 pounds per hour and stages maximum capacity to 400 pounds per hour. Existing models are now available in more voltages, and two new steam blowers allow steam distribution in open finished spaces. XT Series humidifiers offer low up-front costs and minimal maintenance requirements. They operate automatically and drain automatically following 72 idle hours. Tank cleaning is not required—an internal plastic cylinder is replaced when needed.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation