Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Worm-Drive Saw - Bosch Power Tools and Accessories - Facility Management Product Release
The CSW41 features magnesium construction, an advanced oil-lubrication system and a 15-amp motor. The saw weighs 13.2 pounds and features soft grips on the main handle for improved comfort and control. The saw has a bevel capacity up to 53 degrees and a positive stop at 45 degrees. The worm drive features deep teeth that maximize the contact area. An on-board, multi-function wrench makes it easier to change blades, brushes and oil, adjust levers, and remove the blade diamond arbor knock out.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality