- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Manager »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Worktables - Eagle MHC - Facility Management Product Release
The stainless-steel worktables are custom-configured using standard modular components. They are available in a variety of grades including 16-gauge type 430 stainless-steel tops. The Deluxe series consists of 16-gauge type 304 stainless-steel construction.
The SpecMaster worktables are made from 14-gauge type 304 stainless steel. The hat channels, legs and gussets on SpecMaster Series tables are made of 100 percent type 304 stainless steel.
The worktables also feature the patented uni-lok leg/gusset design — a two-point welding system that eliminates leg wobble.
Options include undershelves, cut-out sections, tray dividers and sliding drawers. Bullnose and square edges are available on tabletops. The marine edge design guards against items or spills rolling off the table. Table-mounted ground fault electrical outlets are available for users who require electrical connections.
Additional options include built-in stainless steel sinks with tubular or undershelf bases, or closed-base cabinets. Avariety of backsplash designs are also available.
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles