- Chief Engineer »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
Worktable - Eagle MHC - Facility Management Product Release
The stainless-steel worktables are custom-configured using standard modular components and are available in a variety of grades. All of the tables feature Eagle's patented uni-lok leg/gusset design, which a two-point welding system that eliminates leg wobble.
Users can specify the specific height and dimensions of custom-configured worktables based on their work area layout and the available space. Options are available for undershelves, cut-out sections, tray dividers and sliding drawers. Bullnose and square edges are available on tabletops. The marine edge design guards against items or spills rolling off the table. Table-mounted ground fault electrical outlets also are available.
Additional worktable options include built-in stainless steel sinks with tubular or undershelf bases or closed-base cabinets. A variety of backsplash designs are available.
Additional design variations include mobile tables with easy-glide casters, drawers and overshelf systems, tables with plumbing accessories included, and sound-deadening accessories.
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles