Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Work Tray - E-Z Drill Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
E-Z Tray is designed for use on scissor lifts, boom lifts, aerial work platforms and equipment with railings where workers can attach the tray. It features a 3/4-inch security lip to keep tools, fasteners, and other items in place on the unit's 24- by-30-inch workspace. Workers can hook the tray onto lift railings while machined locking pins ensure it does not move. Workers can fold the unit down to allow equipment to move through doorways and other tight spaces. The tray can hold up to 50 pounds.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality