Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wood Vinyl Plank - Flexco Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Natural Elements premium wood vinyl plank contains an antimicrobial agent to fight germs that can grow on flooring surfaces, such as staph and e-coli. Commercial-grade planks are 1/8-inch gauge and come in 4-inch-by-36-inch sizes. Contains 72 percent recycled content. Exceeds F1700 specification for wear layer. Bead-enhanced urethane coating is scratch-resistant, requires no waxing and contains NanoSilver particles, which inhibit growth of microbes.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors