Wood Stain Provides UV Protection - Flood Pro - Facility Management Product Release
CWF-UV 5 is a penetrating transparent acrylic/oil resin that protects wood against sun and moisture damage. The finish is fortified with an additive that drives protection below the wood's surface, and is tinted with transparent iron-oxide pigments for more protection than CWF-UV. The water-repellent formula provides a mildew-resistant coating. Available in 1 and 5 gallons, in seven colors.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors