- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Wood Flooring Adhesive - USG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Durock brand wood flooring adhesive from USG Corp. is an environmentally friendly adhesive designed for bonding wood flooring, tile and stone to all types of subfloor and vertical surfaces. Safe to use in confined areas, it contains no solvents, VOCs or Proposition 65-listed materials.
The product has a 20- to 30-minute working time and relies on humidity and ambient temperatures for curing. After the adhesive is applied, light foot traffic can resume in four to eight hours, while normal foot traffic typically can resume in 24 hours. The adhesive is cleaned up or removed using alcohol or mineral spirits.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors