Wiring Duct - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The PanductÂ® narrow, slot-hinged cover wiring duct is designed to route and protect electrical wire or data-communications cabling in high-density control-panel environments. It features narrow slots to provide optimal alignment with wire-termination points for improved wire management and aesthetics. It complies with NFPA79-2002 and IEC-60332-1 standards. The hinged-cover design can speed up wiring changes by up to 20 percent. The dual-hinged cover provides more convenient channel access, streamlining maintenance and reducing labor costs. Cover-retention flanges prevent cover slip or loss when exposed to vibration and help maintain a neat panel appearance.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully