Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wireless Submeter - E-Mon LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless submetering family includes three-phase kWh submeters with 15-minute interval data recording capability, as well as a module for interfacing the installed base of E-Mon D-Mon electric submeters to the wireless automatic meter reading system. Family includes an assortment of wireless interface modules for bringing water, gas or other electric socket-type meters into the EMS. Wireless metering products provide self-configuring /self-repairing mesh network communications in the 915MHz license-free band. No cellular contract required. Receivers are FCC-certified to not interfere with existing infrastructure. Line-of-sight operation between meters is 500 feet or 200 feet through walls. Optional plug-and-play wireless gas/water/meter interface modules automatically self-configure to the network at power-on. Meters provide local storage of two or more months of 15-minute interval data.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects