Wireless Sub-meters - LEM U.S.A. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless Sub-meters remotely measure and monitor electricity, water and other metered utilities. The Wi-LEM Energy Meter Nodes measure active, reactive and apparent energy plus maximum current (up to 2000ARMS) and minimum voltage. The Wi-LEM family includes a dual-input pulse counter and a temperature and humidity transducer.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully