Wireless Sub-meters - LEM U.S.A. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless Sub-meters remotely measure and monitor electricity, water and other metered utilities. The Wi-LEM Energy Meter Nodes measure active, reactive and apparent energy plus maximum current (up to 2000ARMS) and minimum voltage. The Wi-LEM family includes a dual-input pulse counter and a temperature and humidity transducer.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully