- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Wireless Security Panel - NAPCO Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Express GT Series Hardwire/Wireless Systems from Napco use crystal-control wireless. The LED-equipped keypads have three panic buttons, privacy door and a concealed zone directory.
The XP-400 keypad accommodates up to four hardwired/wireless zones. When used with a GEM-RECVXP8 receiver, the control panel can support up to four wireless zones and two keyfobs.
For added zones, user-codes and keyfobs, there is the XP-600. This wireless unit supports up to two Gemini wireless receivers and provides support for up to four keyfobs plus six Gemini transmitters. The products come with two programmable outputs for burglary, siren, strobe, 2-way voice and more.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing