Wireless Safety/Security Network - Digitize - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless Safety/Security Network provides Ethernet connectivity via wireless mesh technology. The Mesh Data/Communications Network provides simultaneous data transmission for fire, security, mass notification, CCTV, access control, VoIP, HVAC and other signals. Network nodes, whether stationary or mobile, are self-forming and self-healing, and have constant access to all other nodes. When coordinated with the company's head-end System 3505 alarm monitoring system, the Mesh network operates as a distributed virtual switch, but with full intra-network routing.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully