- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Wireless Pulse Counter - Spinwave Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Spinwave Systems’s wireless pulse counter for remote metering applications allows organizations to transmit electric, water or gas meter values and make them available to any building automation system. It is suited for both indoor and outdoor applications and allows users to transmit pulse counter data over large areas without the expense of running wire or laying cables.
The pulse counter consists of a high-powered radio and a signal-conditioning module. The system’s radio is connected through a standard CAT5 cable to the signal conditioning module, providing data and power to the radio. The pulse counter can be battery or line-powered. A set of 6 D-Cell batteries is provided with the product and will last for up to eight years.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully