- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
Wireless Pulse Counter - Spinwave Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Spinwave Systems’s wireless pulse counter for remote metering applications allows organizations to transmit electric, water or gas meter values and make them available to any building automation system. It is suited for both indoor and outdoor applications and allows users to transmit pulse counter data over large areas without the expense of running wire or laying cables.
The pulse counter consists of a high-powered radio and a signal-conditioning module. The system’s radio is connected through a standard CAT5 cable to the signal conditioning module, providing data and power to the radio. The pulse counter can be battery or line-powered. A set of 6 D-Cell batteries is provided with the product and will last for up to eight years.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully