Wireless Module - Moore Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The Wireless Link Module (WLM) from Moore Industries provides secure wireless connectivity between remote field sites. A bi-directional, wireless module, the device employs frequency-hopping spread-spectrum technology and 32-bit CRC error correction for secure, reliable communications. It supports either Ethernet or serial communications at speeds up to 188 kbps and ranges up to 25 miles, and operates at FCC license-free frequency ranges of 902-928MHz or 2.4-2.483GHz. For security purposes, only a receiver programmed with the exact same algorithm is able to listen to and follow the message. For an intruder to successfully tune into a WLM system, he needs to know the frequencies used, the hopping sequence, the dwell time, and any included encryption. Designed for use in field environments, the WLM operates in temperatures from -40 to 167 degrees F.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully