- Building Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Space Management Specialist »
Wireless Mesh Sensor Network - Spinwave Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Spinwave Systems introduces the A3 Sensor Net, a wireless mesh sensor network. The company’s A3 technology is designed to minimize interference from other RF sources and power consumption.
The open architecture supports LONWORKS, BACnet (MSTP and IP) and Modbus (TCP and RTU) protocols. In addition, A3 Sensor Net interfaces to devices that use the ZigBee wireless protocol and can easily adapt to other protocols based on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard.
Sensors in the mesh network are battery powered with long MTBF and are designed for building control applications. Router/Repeater modules extend the range of the network and provide alternate routing paths for high data throughput.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully