- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Wireless Lock - Stanley Security Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The Wi-Q wireless lock line can be integrated with the C•CURE 9000 security and event management system to support 128-bit AES security encryption. Locks enable bi-directional communication between wireless readers and a security system. The applications include parking gates, turnstiles, electromagnetic locks, and electric strikes. Transactional data is stored at the reader, gateway, and host, to ensure that door access can be controlled during power failures.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 6 Best Practices for Access Control Technology Upgrades
- Biometrics, Smartphones Poised to Replace Key Cards
- Door Hardware and Security Resources
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing