Wireless Lighting Controls - Hubbell Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
wiHUBB Access Point 2.0 graphical user interface for commissioning and managing lighting controls within the wiHUBB wireless mesh network features higher processor speeds and delivers overall performance improvements for larger wiHUBB applications that include 100 or more devices. Provides on/off and dimming controls, and review of the power consumption of every device.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things