Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wireless Fire Alarm - Notifier by Honeywell - Facility Management Product Release
The Smart Wireless Integrated Fire Technology (SWIFT) line uses a Class-A mesh network with inherent frequency hopping. Includes photoelectric, photo/thermal, standard heat, and rate-of-rise heat detectors, plus a monitor module. A system can have any combination of up to 50 devices per wireless gateway, including the gateway itself and user interface driver.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA