Wireless Building Automation System - Autani - Facility Management Product Release
Stat Center uses a stand-alone thermostat with an extended signal range. It is scalable to hundreds of thermostats and is accessible from anywhere within the building or over the internet via standard Web browser. The software is upgradable to a full energy management system, including lighting and plug load control.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things