- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Wireless Alarm - NAPCO Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The StarLink Full Data device is a wireless alarm communicator that supports alarm panel brands using Contact ID and 4/2 formats. The system’s wireless backup reporting radio uses the GPRS data channel of GSM Networks for alarm communications.
The device requires no additional central station equipment and is supported by a nationwide network (SIM card included). Each unit connects to and monitors your phone line. When StarLink Full Data is used as a backup system, it transmits alarm events wirelessly when telecommunication fails, eliminating duplicate reporting confusion and reporting fees.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing